RailTerm releases its new GCOR software at the RSSI showDORVAL, September 22, 2015
North America’s largest third-party dispatcher and provider of CTC, yard and dark territory train dispatching systems releases its new GCOR software at the Railway Systems Suppliers, Inc. (RSSI) show.
In addition to increasing business efficiency, this new software also improves railroad safety.
- Seamless CTC and dark territory integration within a multi-user environment
- Simultaneous control of multiple track topologies, subdivisions and railroads
- Implements GCOR and CROR rule sets
- Improves safety by preventing unsafe overlaps
- Increases dispatcher knowledge and system safety by verifying all user inputs in addition to providing immediate feedback as to why an authority cannot be completed as requested
- User friendly – colour-coded forms, built-in inventory of engine numbers, foreman, crew names and identifiable locations
- Integrated bulletin system
For more information, visit RailTerm at booth #1405.